* This post contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission if you use them.
There is a new Swagbucks Team Challenge taking place May 16-22!
If you are new to Swagbucks, sign up HERE for free and enter the sign up code: SMARTSHOP for new member bonus SB points during registration. See below for all the info about this great cash back site.
The Monthly Team Challenges allow you to play on a team with other Swagbucks Members where you contribute points to your team by earning SB. You earn the points by doing different activities on their website or app including watching videos, taking surveys and more.
All members who participate and contribute at least 500 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate. The Swag Up Rebate will be available on May 23 at 11AM ET and expires on June 6 at 11:59PM PST.
Members of the 1st place team will receive a 300 SB Swag Up Rebate, the 2nd place team will receive a 150 SB Swag Up Rebate, the 3rd place team will receive a 75 SB SwagUp Rebate and the 4th place team will get a 50 SB SwagUp Rebate.
See all the details and join the Team Challenge on the Swagbucks website.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don’t know about Swagbucks yet, it’s the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl’s and so many more! It’s free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get point SB bonus when you sign up at Swagbucks.com HERE and enter the bonus code during sign-up. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads “I have a sign up code” during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOP to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
How do you earn SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps
* Use their online shopping portal and earn Swagbucks when you shop at participating online stores.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the regular Swag Codes: Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swagbucks Mobile App, their website or in the Swagbutton (that you can download to your computer).
Earn Swagbucks When You Print & Redeem Coupons
Have you ever printed manufacturer grocery coupons from the Swagbucks coupon section?
You can earn 50 SB points (worth 50 cents to use towards gift cards) for every printable manufacturer’s coupon you redeem at your grocery stores, big box stores & drug stores! That is in addition to the value of the coupon that comes off at the register. These are the same manufacturer coupons you print from Coupons.com.
How It Works:
1) Sign up for free at Swagbucks.com HERE if you have not signed up already. Use the special code SMARTSHOP during the sign-up to earn bonus SB points.
2) Then, from the Swagbucks homepage, click Shop at the top of the page. Then click Grocery Coupons from the pull-down menu. Then start clipping the coupons you want. These are the same manufacturer’s coupons you find at Coupons.com, but you get a bonus 50 SB for each one you redeem. You also get 1 SB point for every three you print, as well.
3) Use the coupons the next time you shop at your local grocery store. You’ll earn 50 points (worth 50¢) for every coupon you use. You will get the credit for the coupon redemption in a few weeks, after Swagbucks is notified that you redeemed the coupons from the store.
4.) Once you earn enough SB points, you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl’s and so many more retailers and restaurants! It’s free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the 10+ years I have been a member.
Swagbucks is a subsidiary of Prodege, LLC