* This post contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission if you use them.
Swagbucks is hosting a new Swago game (like Bingo) from March 7-14!
Swago is a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing online activities. You can redeem those SB points for free gift cards (like Amazon, Walmart, Target, Kohl’s, Starbucks, restaurants & many more).
If you are new to Swagbucks, sign up HERE for free and enter the sign up code: SMARTSHOP for new member bonus SB points during registration. See below for all the info about this great cash back site.
Here’s how the Swago Board game works:
* Once you have signed up for Swagbucks, go to the home page at Swagbucks.com HERE. Click on the SWAGO link on the top left of the home page or scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link to their Blog. Then click on the article about SWAGO and you’ll see a link to join the game.
* Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.
* Once you complete the action item in a particular square, that square will change color which lets you know that the action is complete.
* You have until the end of the game to mark off as many squares as possible and create a pattern.
* You can see the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
* Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the “Submit” button for that pattern will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern.
* This Swago Board game runs from March 7-14. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
Earn Swagbucks When You Print & Redeem Coupons
Have you ever printed manufacturer grocery coupons from the Swagbucks coupon section?
You can earn 50 SB points (worth 50 cents to use towards gift cards) for every printable manufacturer’s coupon you redeem at your grocery stores, big box stores & drug stores! That is in addition to the value of the coupon that comes off at the register. These are the same manufacturer coupons you print from Coupons.com.
How It Works:
1) Sign up for free at Swagbucks.com HERE if you have not signed up already. Use the special code SMARTSHOP during the sign-up to earn bonus SB points.
2) Then, from the Swagbucks homepage, click Shop at the top of the page. Then click Grocery Coupons from the pull-down menu. Then start clipping the coupons you want. These are the same manufacturer’s coupons you find at Coupons.com, but you get a bonus 50 SB for each one you redeem. You also get 1 SB point for every three you print, as well.
3) Use the coupons the next time you shop at your local grocery store. You’ll earn 50 points (worth 50¢) for every coupon you use. You will get the credit for the coupon redemption in a few weeks, after Swagbucks is notified that you redeemed the coupons from the store.
4.) Once you earn enough SB points, you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl’s and so many more retailers and restaurants! It’s free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the 10+ years I have been a member.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don’t know about Swagbucks yet, it’s a rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl’s and so many more! It’s free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get point SB bonus when you sign up at Swagbucks.com HERE and enter the bonus code during sign-up. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads “I have a sign up code” during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOP to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
How do you earn SB points? There are lots of ways.
Print manufacturer coupons and earn SB points for printing and redeeming
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps
* Use their online shopping portal and earn Swagbucks when you shop at participating online stores.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the regular Swag Codes: Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swagbucks Mobile App, their website or in the Swagbutton (that you can download to your computer).
Swagbucks is a subsidiary of Prodege, LLC