Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) is a powerful customer relationship management (CRM) and sales and marketing automation platform with essential tools and features that assist real estate agents in:
- collecting qualified leads;
- converting existing leads or keeping them interested with various incentives;
- following up quickly to inquiries by phone, message, or email;
- and boosting the brand reputation through testimonials and referrals.
The Keap real estate CRM has complex features but an intuitive, customizable dashboard that makes automating repetitive tasks like lead capture and follow-up a breeze. Automation gives realtors more time to focus on the personal side of the business, like house staging, holding an open house, participating in seminars and professional events, and more.
Keap combines the entire suite of tools you need to streamline your real estate operations: CRM, sales automation, marketing automation, payments, tasks, appointments, and more. In addition, the data is easily accessible to the entire real estate team once onboarding is complete. This means that the team will have access to the leads and customer database, tasks, and updates at all times.
Essential Keap real estate CRM features include:
Contacts database: more than a list of names, phone numbers, and addresses, it also includes the complete history of all your team’s interactions with every contact, displayed by category and chronologically. In addition, you can segment your contacts into groups to trigger automations based on their data and activity.
Automation engine: you will want to check out the advanced version, which is fully customizable with drag and drop elements that allow you to create the automation processes best suited to your marketing needs: landing pages, web forms, special offers, sales campaigns, emails, customer surveys, and more.
Lead capture tools: easy to create and publish web forms and automatically add the leads’ data to the Keap CRM. You can set up automatic welcome emails for each new lead. The landing page builder is ideal for lead-magnet offers, for example, a free real estate guide for your online visitors.
Email marketing: Keap has a rich template database, all fully customizable. Alternatively, you can create your own template with the drag and drop builder. You can customize as many templates as you need, fill them with your marketing message, then send them to groups from your contacts database. Keap’s email marketing tool includes A/B testing and predictive sending.
Besides these tools, Keap also offers:
- a customizable sales pipeline that allows you to keep track of all your deals;
- a text messaging broadcasting tool you can use to send bulk messages to targeted groups from your contact database;
- an integrated chat tool to help you communicate with customers directly via direct messages;
- and an appointment scheduling tool that syncs with your Google or Outlook calendars and features booking links you can send to your contacts by email or text and sends appointment reminders automatically.
Keap has integrated reporting and analytics tools as well. In addition, it integrates with third-party business applications, including Gmail, Outlook, PayPal, Zapier, Zoom, and so on – you can check out what works with Keap in the Keap marketplace.
There is a free 14 trial if you want to try Keap to see whether it is a suitable solution for your real estate business. After that, you can choose the Keap plan that suits your needs and budget. Note that the pricing increases depending on the features you need and the number of your contacts.