The manufacturer of the FRITZ!Box AVM these days released a new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-96595 for the FRITZ!Box 6660 cable. The update includes many bug fixes, advancements and alterations in the spots of Web, WLAN, property network , USB, repeater and system, which can be observed down below. An present WireGuard VPN client can now be expanded to contain new connections. It also supports Android 12 VPN users dial-in through IPSec IKEv2 and increases WireGuard configuration. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-96595 for the FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable can now be downloaded from AVM. As a user of the lab variation, you can obtain the update by using the FRITZ!Box person interface. Open up the FRITZ!Box › Enter fritz.box in the browser and log in › Click Wizards › Update › Start out the update by clicking Search for a new FRITZ!OS and comply with the recommendations to get the update. Extra information on this update can be found below or on AVM.
Obtain -> Download FRITZ!OS 7.39-96595 for FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
The new firmware is readily available for download at the following AVM site:
- Down load FRITZ!OS 7.39-96595 for the FRITZ!Box 6660 cable
Notice: This lab firmware is only suited for the FRITZ!Box 6660 cable!
Web page -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
Even more enhancements of FRITZ!OS 07.39-96595 for FRITZ!Box 6660
- Mounted: IPv6 was energetic for more mature cell gadgets and world-wide-web link was not attainable.
- Advancement: An current WireGuard VPN consumer can be expanded with new connections.
- Advancement: Android 12 VPN consumer dial-in supports IPSec IKEv2.
- Improvement: Random variety of the port utilized for WireGuard VPN connections and enlargement of the collection region.
- Fastened: The “WLAN / Wi-fi Community” web page was not absolutely noticeable when applying the “Safari” world-wide-web browser on MacOS/iOS/ipadOS.
- Improvement: Enhanced radar detection (5 GHz band).
- Improvement: Improved WiFi car channel feature.
home network ->
- Preset: The show of the frequency spectrum was lacking for products on the power grid that have been connected to the FRITZ!Box via the ability line.
- Modify: Revision of the “Particulars” web pages for FRITZ!Powerline units.
- Improvement: Improved WireGuard configuration.
- Fastened: Folder choice for the media server was not probable because the “Ok” button remained grayed out.
- Mounted: Under selected circumstances, the WLAN channel in the 2.4 GHz band was changed much too generally.
- Fastened: Disable Wi-Fi was not propagated to the mesh repeater if mesh configuration inheritance was disabled.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab version has beta status. It was examined in common environments prior to launch, but it can also lead to malfunctions. AVM assumes no accountability for any hurt resulting from the use of this model. You can change the FRITZ!Box back to the formal FRITZ!OS making use of the recovery.exe file bundled in this lab bundle.
Be aware: To use the new functions, use a net browser that supports HTML5, for illustration, the recent variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.