After months of construction Amazon has announced the launch of their newest Fulfillment Center located in Liverpool NY, Applications are now live online. There are multiple ways to get to the positions, and below are several links to assist those interested in applying for a position with Amazon. In addition, there are tips to help you navigate the Amazon application process.
General population Be a part of the newest Amazon team in Syracuse. Full-time jobs earning 16.50/hr or more. General population: https://amazon.com/hourlyjobsnearme
Downloadable flyer Syracuse Launch Information General Employment
Military Community “Amazon is hiring transitioning military members, veterans, reservists, National Guard members, military spouses, and military dependents 18 years and older for hourly positions. Our part-time and full-time roles are uniquely positioned to support you no matter where you might be in your career or military transition. Your experience can lead to career growth opportunities at Amazon.” Military Community: https://amazon.com/militaryjobs
Downloadable flyer Amazon-General Military Information
People with Disabilities “Amazon believes we are best when our employees reflect each other and their communities. That’s why we have resources available to help people with disabilities succeed, from the job search through your Amazon employment.” People with Disabilities: https://amazon.com/pwdhourlyjobs
Downloadable flyer Amazon – People with Disabilities Information
Things to note when filling out your application:
- When searching for positions on the site, please either search by your home zip code OR by ‘Clay, NY’.
- Individuals must be at least 18 years of age to apply, and English understanding
- Once you’ve found the position, please review all of the information listed – if you don’t see a shift/start date that works, that means we do not offer it at this time. Please continue to check our website for more openings as time goes on, particularly on Saturday mornings.
- If you’ve found a shift that works for you, please select it, click ‘Apply’ and then you will either:
- be prompted to create an Amazon account or
- log into an existing account to begin filling out the application
- Once you’ve applied, ensure you can select an Appointment Time to come meet with the Syracuse team in person, where we will finish Section 2 of the I-9 Form , discuss the shift, ensure you have a photo for your Amazon Badge, and have you complete a self-administered oral drug test.
- Individuals applying to Amazon must bring appropriate forms Work Authorization with them to the New Hire Appointment. Please navigate to the Federal government’s list of appropriate documents here.
- IMPORTANT: Please make sure Section 1 of the I-9 is done prior to the New Hire Appointment. If you have difficulties filling out the paperwork, please do not skip the appointment; “they can still make their appointment and someone on our team will assist them. However, if they are able to complete it at home, we highly encourage you them to do so.”